BYC Member Interview - Wyorp Rock

Thank you! I enjoy my flock very much
smile.png

Really enjoyed your interview and stories. Great looking coop also.
Thank you!

A wonderful interview Wyorp, I've really enjoyed reading more about you, your flock and Buddy of course! Your pics are fantastic and so is your coop!
Thanks for sharing
big_smile.png
Thank you!

Everyone has been so kind
smile.png

I do love my coop, I am currently thinking of re-arranging the roosting area and poop board/catchers so I have a bit more room underneath when time allows (brooding area maybe?
fl.gif
)
I think my flock will take these changes in stride as long as I leave my hair curler inside
gig.gif

Melody, I love seeing pictures of your coop and reading stories about your chickens. I have enjoyed getting to know you on BYC the last couple of years, and really admire all of the help you give others on BYC. Your chickens and Charlie are sweet and I enjoyed the stories about them. Your cleaning tools hanging by the front door are the identical ones in my coup, minus the dust. Thanks for doing the interview, and we need to see a picture of you and hubby.
Kim

Melody, I love seeing pictures of your coop and reading stories about your chickens. I have enjoyed getting to know you on BYC the last couple of years, and really admire all of the help you give others on BYC. Your chickens and Charlie are sweet and I enjoyed the stories about them. Your cleaning tools hanging by the front door are the identical ones in my coup, minus the dust. Thanks for doing the interview, and we need to see a picture of you and hubby.
Kim

Thanks Kim!
LOL I know those cleaning tools are dusty
smile.png
I am amazed at how much dust those critters create. We were in a drought late summer/fall and the dust cloud coming from the backyard was amazing!

Back
Top Bottom