BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hope it's okay that I'm reposting this. She's still looking for a home:

I know it's a long shot but we're looking for someone to take in a juvenile Canada goose with angel wing. We've been unable to find a sanctuary for her and were hoping to find someone who may be able to take her in. Keep in mind that Canada geese can be seized without a permit to own them, which is why we can't keep her. If you had the right set up, you might be able to make it work without. She is extremely friendly and sweet. She loves people though she is not human imprinted. Loves other geese and ducks too. We want her to go somewhere she will be happy, loved and safe - as a pet only. In New Hampshire, but willing to travel.

Hello~ I haven't posted on the forum yet, I believe this is my first time, but I've been perusing for awhile now. It's a very friendly, helpful place!

Anyway. I was wondering if anyone in the Central-MA area (between Worcester and the RI border) knew of any female ducks that might be in need of a home. My mother has chickens, and we had a pair of Cayugas that were raised with them. They were all still under a year old, but unfortunately my mother's dog got off her leash when they were out of their coop today and my Cayuga hen was killed.

We were already planning on getting another female later this year, but we have to wait until August and go on a road trip up to Vermont for them. I haven't had any luck over the past year finding *female* ducks to adopt, but I figured I'd try asking here! For now we're just trying to keep my drake separated in the coop with a temporary fenced area, so he's not *alone* but can't potentially go after the chicken hens. It would just be wonderful if we didn't have to leave him like that until August.

Hey guys, from western Mass.
ISO bantam eggs for our broody girl to hatch. Looking for only 4 or so. I'm in Central MA but I'm willing to drive almost anywhere in state. Not too picky on breed, crosses are fine.
I have a mix of bantams and standards. (If you're still looking for some...) I can get you some smaller eggs, which could be silkies, D'uccles, and various bantam mixes.
Let me know how much and if you could pick up and when (Westfield, Massachusetts)
Once again, I found this thread kind of late so don't know if your still looking for any...

Hey guys, from western Mass.

I have a mix of bantams and standards. (If you're still looking for some...) I can get you some smaller eggs, which could be silkies, D'uccles, and various bantam mixes.
Let me know how much and if you could pick up and when (Westfield, Massachusetts)
Once again, I found this thread kind of late so don't know if your still looking for any...
Ohhh. Thanks! I'm good for now (I found some eggs to get under my current broody). But if her mom goes broody, which I expect she will, I'll message you!

I have 4 cockerels looking for new homes, central MA. They are 13 weeks old. 1 Polish x Cochin cross, 1 EE x Cochin cross, and 2 black x partridge cochin cross. The polish cross is crowing, and trying to mate with my big girls already. The EE mix is temperamental, he's a bit crazy. The cochins have sort of an indifferent personalities.

Attachments

• D6A50EDF-42F7-40A7-A70A-6D761D0E74D2.jpeg
    D6A50EDF-42F7-40A7-A70A-6D761D0E74D2.jpeg
    881.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 99681565-F844-443A-A94C-F55B389256DD.jpeg
    99681565-F844-443A-A94C-F55B389256DD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 7B0D8ADF-4046-4474-9E96-57F89CFFC542.jpeg
    7B0D8ADF-4046-4474-9E96-57F89CFFC542.jpeg
    993.8 KB · Views: 3
  • AECA70CE-C8A6-4983-B77B-A5EB2D94EE4D.jpeg
    AECA70CE-C8A6-4983-B77B-A5EB2D94EE4D.jpeg