BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics

masschix

Songster
11 Years
Apr 28, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Are there any BYC members in Massachusetts? Or am I all alone?
hmm.png

Gorgeous Black Copper Marans Rooster Needs a Home - Massachusetts
Wilma turned out to be a Willard! (Darn!) Hatched April 4.
He is gorgeous and was hand-trained, so he's very approachable and sweet.
Please contact me if interested. Would love for him to have a wonderful life.
Currently residing Northwest of Boston. (Price negotiable.)
View attachment 3192349
Rehomed Willard! Went to a nice family that has a backyard flock of 15. He'll be happy!

Hi ya, Mass folks! I only just discovered state threads here. What a nice thing. I am in Eastern Mass, just south of Boston. I will be reading back, since I am such a newbie. I have 6 chicks ordered from Meyers Hatchery in late April. The timing is both good (for the chicks) and unlucky (in that they mature in the fall :( ) Ah, well. 3 Buckeye hens and 2 Golden Buff hens plus a MealMaker hen to be named later. (I hope they really are all hens!)

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hey my fellow Mass people! I am in Central Mass.

We started with 6 pandemic chickens, and have now increased our numbers to 21! We have:
The Golden Girls (the original 6, plus three more: Ginger (Buff Orpington), Betty & Veronica (RIR), and Una, Fluff, and Jackie (Ayam Cemanis)

The Little Girls: Maple and Camilla (Seramas), Toast, Blossom, and Poppy (Silkies), Luz (Bantam Wyandotte), and Karen (Naked Neck Silkie)

The Bachelors: Sam, Cornpop, and Raine (Seramas), Dino (Silkie), and Hunter (Bantam Wyandotte)

The Little Girls and the Bachelors are currently living together, but we are building a bachelor pad for the boys, they're too cute to get rid of!

Glad to know that I'm not the only newbie with chicks in Mass! I absolutely love this forum...I have learned so much and have become incredibly addicted!!!! My husband thinks I may have gone over the edge....all I talk about are our 6 new babies! I got them this past Saturday, they are Araucanas (probably not pure as I have recently learned). Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom