BYC members in Massachusetts?

Anybody from Massachusetts know of any parrot rescues? The only ones I can find are in RI like 1-2 hours away or in Maine, etc. I did find a parrot boarding place that may have resources? But they’re an hour away too. I can’t find any avian vets that are close by either or else I’d ask them.

Anybody from Massachusetts know of any parrot rescues? The only ones I can find are in RI like 1-2 hours away or in Maine, etc. I did find a parrot boarding place that may have resources? But they’re an hour away too. I can’t find any avian vets that are close by either or else I’d ask them.
Have you tried reaching out to MSPCA-Angell in Boston?

Are there any BYC members in Massachusetts? Or am I all alone?
hmm.png
Hi there I am from Mass, too, kinda in the middle of the State. It is a great place to be lol!

Actually I wanted to ask if anybody from this area knows of a vet who treats chickens/poultry other than Tufts? I am trying to find someone to help me with my young roo...
thanks and enjoy the day :)

Hi there I am from Mass, too, kinda in the middle of the State. It is a great place to be lol!

Actually I wanted to ask if anybody from this area knows of a vet who treats chickens/poultry other than Tufts? I am trying to find someone to help me with my young roo...
Not that I'm aware of. I think there may be a vet on the South shore that takes chickens. What's going on with your rooster?

I know this post is 2 weeks old, but I do know a vet in Littleton that takes chickens, Littleton Animal Hospital. I haven't used them for any of my chickens, but have brought one of my rats there and they were very good with him.

Back
Top Bottom