BYC members in Massachusetts?

New here and to raising chickens. I'm in Taunton and will likely be ready for my first flock mid to end of July. Hubby's starting construction of coop & run this weekend. Looking for girls that will be ready for a new, loving home. Do you suggest I find them now and put them on "hold" till ready?

Hello Warren/Palmer - I'm in Brimfield. Just got my first chicks this week. Are you new to chicken keeping, too?

Hello eje99,

Our chickens are 6 weeks old and I am going to move them to the coop in the next few days since the weather is getting warmer at night. Are your chicks out yet? I want my garage back LOL. They are awesome so far. A lot to learn but I am having fun! Just learned what kind of chicks I got since I ordered an assortment from Meyers and their feathers are finally filling in.
wee.gif

Hi Im new here. From Wayland MA. I am just researching the idea of getting chickens right now and trying to learn as much as I can . Is anyone here from Wayland or Sudbury MA? Or even Middlesex MA?:D

This is great news!! Would love to connect! Email me if u can . Tell me more about yourself and how long you have had chickens!!

Not sure if this is the spot to do this, but I have a 7 week old BO that could use a new home (free). I can't have roosters here. Please pm me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom