BYC members in Massachusetts?

Thanks, AlphaRooster.

Today was so nice. I gave my dog a bath and sat with my chickens all day! I let them out near the big bushes to snag any ticks that may be hiding.

Sorry about your Ameraucana jujubara. Glad to know you and your chickens are enjoying the weather.

I love the spring weather, and my chickens do too. I was at the window and saw them hanging out against the side of the house, and scared my rooster Twinkie by saying hello. He was giving the window the stink eye after that.

Sorry about your Ameraucana jujubara. Glad to know you and your chickens are enjoying the weather.

I love the spring weather, and my chickens do too. I was at the window and saw them hanging out against the side of the house, and scared my rooster Twinkie by saying hello. He was giving the window the stink eye after that.

Thanks, she was a great layer and we miss her so much already.

Lol Those silly roosters! What kind is your guy?

Beardless Silkie, here is a picture

He is a good roo, just a little overprotective of his hens. Though he only pecks if you pick up a hen and she clucks, or you put a hand in the pen while being out of his line of sight (what is this strange snake-like thing with no human attached? Must be a weasel!!).

Beardless Silkie, here is a picture

He is a good roo, just a little overprotective of his hens. Though he only pecks if you pick up a hen and she clucks, or you put a hand in the pen while being out of his line of sight (what is this strange snake-like thing with no human attached? Must be a weasel!!).

Oh look at him, he is cute! Good thing he's a small guy since he's so protective.
1f604.png

Back
Top Bottom