BYC members in Massachusetts?

I've been Hen free since Spring 2019 and I miss them.
A chick YT video hit my tablet a week or so ago and darn it... I want them again !!
I should have grabbed the australorp chicks I saw in Westboro TSC when I was out there on Friday. I'm sure they are all gone now 🥺
Anyone close to the Westboro TSC that can swing in and see if any are left ? Poor little guys were on the bottom rack
Call them

Have a Brinsea Ecoglow Safety 600 brooder plate I no longer need because I got a bigger one! Used for one season to brood just a few batches of chicks. Comes in original box and includes: original power cord, legs, instructions, and the brooder plate itself. Clean and works great. Uses a fraction the power of conventional heat bulbs. Get rid of that dangerous heat lamp this year and brood your chicks the safe way!
20210303_102030.jpg

ETA: $40 takes it

Last edited:
Have a Brinsea Ecoglow Safety 600 brooder plate I no longer need because I got a bigger one! Used for one season to brood just a few batches of chicks. Comes in original box and includes: original power cord, legs, instructions, and the brooder plate itself. Clean and works great. Uses a fraction the power of conventional heat bulbs. Get rid of that dangerous heat lamp this year and brood your chicks the safe way!
View attachment 2553336
ETA: $40 takes it
Put it on CL but know that TSC has another type of brooder for $40 as well

Put it on CL but know that TSC has another type of brooder for $40 as well
It's already on craigslist. I am aware of the Producer's Pride heater/brooder. Some people prefer a smaller unit or the dependability of a reputable brand. I have one of those tsc ones also. And a rent a coop one. Hence why I am ready to part with one. lol
I typically brood meat chicks now 25 at a time so this one doesn't really cut it size wise. I didn't expect that when I bought this brinsea a year ago. Live and learn. I am sure there is someone else out there that can use/enjoy it.

I was thinking of buying it , from you, as I know this is a better more reliable brand. But my son has Lizard and I know isn't using the ceramic bulb and a few other things. So I would rather use something that's already around.

Did you find any rabbits ?
At some point I will be doing the same, I'm just not there yet. Post here if you find any, maybe next year I'll buy some from you :)

I was thinking of buying it , from you, as I know this is a better more reliable brand. But my son has Lizard and I know isn't using the ceramic bulb and a few other things. So I would rather use something that's already around.

Did you find any rabbits ?
At some point I will be doing the same, I'm just not there yet. Post here if you find any, maybe next year I'll buy some from you :)
I am actually supposed to be selling it to someone from craigslist today at 430! Was going to update once the deal was done. :fl

So far I have not found any rabbits. I had a deal set up but I posted the prospective rabbits over on backyardherds and the people there guided me away from that purchase. I am going to start searching for them in earnest in a week or so. I will definitely update this thread with any findings!:bun

Back
Top Bottom