BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Quote:
They sell at the Topsfield Fair?! As if there weren't enough reasons already to go.......

celebrate.gif

I've seen lots of ribbon winners with price tags in past years. I'll have to check the schedule and find out when the judging is.

Hello Mass BYC'ers

I have a friend who is a photographer. She is doing two projects. One of them is taking photos of children who are growing up on working farms. She wants to photograph the kids doing chores. She is looking for kids who have more responsability that the average child. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks
Jamelle

Here is another. New Hampshire market fair- chicken swap.
smile.png

You can buy or sell.
Tractor Supply Co.
191 Elm St.
Milford NH

Oct. 18
9am-1pm

all venders must set up 20 spaces back from ALL stores . no venders are to set up in any Handicap spaces thanks. All please see Blazingsaddles at the swap to get a copy of the guidelines before set up .

Last edited:
i found a few things going on in mass

there is an auction at the topsfield fairgrounds on this sunday animals brought in at 9, auction starts at 11 or 12 i got the info from the last meeting as www.nasbirdclub.org but that is all the info i have, sorry.

also when it gets a bit closer i will run a thread but there is a show/swap going on the first sunday in november at four winds farm 31 ennis rd in north oxford ma there is a $10-15 sellers fee and also **bring your npip cards** you will need them!!
starts at 9
www.bostonpoultryexpo.com

I drove by a house with a coop and run in Webster, MA near the school... I wonder if the homeowners are members here?
DH works at the schhol, so I have been driving by it everyday when I drop him off at work...

hello from central mass. I've been on byc for a few short weeks and just found this thread. My wife and i have been trying to raise chickens for about four years but are very much beginers.

Back
Top Bottom