BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Quote:
Those are very beautiful and very hard to come by. You find any let me know too.
wink.png

me too
wink.png

hahaha cant resiste those huh.
big_smile.png

Anyone want a gold laced wyandotte roo?
I ordered all girls from MPC, and can't keep roosters in my neighborhood.
He's 12 weeks old, and a nice friendly bird.
smile.png

Hi Im from Taunton Mass. Its nice to find people from my state here. I Got my ladies May 3 2009 3 RI Reds and 3 Plymouth rocks. Great egg layers I was getting on average 3 a day but lost a RI Red to a hawk.
sad.png
I couldn't find any one interested in splitting an order on chicks so I'm getting 25 but only wanted 12 LOL. I'll be building a second coop soon. Just wanted to say hi. Scotty
cool.png

Quote:
put the other half of the order on craiglist you would be surprised how many others there are out there near you. will you be going over to the big e for the chicken show next weekend?

I have never been to a chicken show before. Not even sure what a chicken show is LOL. How do I find out more info? Is there a web site? I have my ladies for the eggs. working out good so far
smile.png

Scotty

Quote:
you can also pm me your email address and will put you on the list to receive an emailer of local swaps this spring to fall. swaps in nh ma me

Thanks for the info. Not to sound stupid but that was way over my head. Too many short cut words. I couldnt understand any of them. I thought it would be nice to check out though. Im fairly new to this bird thing. I just like the eggs
smile.png
The info seemed kind of stricked. Springfeild is a good hour drive. I would hate to go all that way to feel out of place. Thanks again for the info. My chickens are pets .

Scotty

Back
Top Bottom