BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Quote:
I have 2 RI reds 3 plymouth rocks right now but have 25 coming in feb1st. 5 Buff rocks,5 Delewares,5 Turkens, 5 Patridge Rocks,5 BLACK AUSTRALORPS . What kinds do you have?
Scotty

Quote:
I have 2 RI reds 3 plymouth rocks right now but have 25 coming in feb1st. 5 Buff rocks,5 Delewares,5 Turkens, 5 Patridge Rocks,5 BLACK AUSTRALORPS . What kinds do you have?
Scotty

I have a mix of a bunch oof different types. rhode island reds,polish, serama,americanas,japanese blacktails,barred rocks,and soon to add button quail. I was wondering what you bought because if ther was something I was interested in I would have split the cost with you. But I think i'm all set now, after a couple of auctions.

Are shows and swawps the same thing? Is there stuff to keep kids happy there? Is it a family thing to do? My wife says its something I might like. Thanks Scotty

Shows and swaps are different. At shows people have their chickens judged in a show. They are broken down into different catagories. Sometimes at shows they have an area for people to bring other chickens to swap or sell.

Quote:
I think you will have fun at a show and/or a swap because you like chickens enough to join BYC
smile.png

Hi, I'm new here, still trying to navigate the site. If I have free roosters, for a good home, can I list them in this forum? Or, do I have to put them on the BSA forum? The rules weren,t clear about free poultry.
Thanks,
Dean

Quote:
I think you will have fun at a show and/or a swap because you like chickens enough to join BYC
smile.png

The NEw England Bantam Club would be a good club to join. We have swaps and shows ext all in the Very close area. We need active club members...would you want to come to meeting too ? Haha there once a month
More info just PM me

Quote:
smile.png

The NEw England Bantam Club would be a good club to join. We have swaps and shows ext all in the Very close area. We need active club members...would you want to come to meeting too ? Haha there once a month
More info just PM me

Would be nice to check out.When is the next one? Thanks Scotty

Back
Top Bottom