woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

It amazes me how well this site is monitored and still have great freedoms of speech. Jerks and those persons obviously P.M.S.ing are quickly censured. "Randy" language is curtailed so fast!
Whenever a moderator has popped in to give a warning or stop something, they are always so polite about doing a needed but thankless job.
Kudos to you, Nifty
bow.gif
for giving us the opportunity to thank them!
and from the bottom of my heart...
love.gif

THANK YOU MODERATORS!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

This is one of the best moderated boards I go to, it quickly makes me drop others that I visit and come scurrying back with a bigh sigh of relief. You keep it clean but it is still SO much fun!
Well done MODS! You ROCK!!!
ya.gif
bun.gif

I'm admin for another board (not chicken related though) and believe me I know just how MUCH behind the scenes work is involved with a board this size. From my perspective you all do a fantastic job!

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

edited for spelling
hmm.png

Last edited:
smile.png
thumbsup.gif
You all do such an awesome job. Thank you all for all the hardwork, time, energy and all the information you all share with us. Wonderful job you all do.

I know this is a BIGGGGGGGGGG job, and all of it is volunteer, and I know they watch every single post because I have mad some stupid goof-ups myself. So thank yuou so much for all your hard work that you sometimes get grief for, but I'm sure most of it is rewarding cause you get to meet lots of great folks.
yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick:yiipchick Susan

I honestly do think the Mods do a great job. I appreciate being able to log on and not be spamed left and right, I most respect the fact that your hard work keeps BYC a family oriented website and that my kids can safely look at the posts and pictures without having to worry too much. I know you guys work really hard at keeping things civil and within the rules of BYC and it is very much appreciated by many of us.

thank you for ALL your hard work to every single one of you who keep this site up and running and respectful.

Ema

Back
Top Bottom