BYC needs... [Mod/Admin. check this out :]]

that one that you did last night was really cool nifty! super funny... but i think u turned ur speaker off so u wouldnt get feed back and then u couldnt hear us..
tongue.png
lol.. but your dd was super funny!

Quote:
From a personal point of view...

Right now this Mod is barely keeping up with paying the bills due to a wreck back in February (someone ran a red light, Skip/doc_gonzo and I hit them/totalled their car while going through our green light---never saw them coming!) so I/we can't afford anything to even come close to doing this.
rant.gif

And don't forget, Mod's have lives outside of this forum...oops, was I suppose to let that be known?
gig.gif

Dawn

I'm thinking it could work if you had some questions & answers ready to cam about ~ say for instance, you have a question from jod33 about how long it takes to hatch a chick ~ ( & maybe there is an email connected to the youtube thingy, so that others can put there questions in, or maybe just the comments section being monitored for questions, I don't know)
So there is a question from a person, then you get on cam, state the question, who it's from, and proceed to answer it, either through a cam on some actual vids of chicks hatching, or maybe we could ask for folks to take pics or send pics they took of their chicks hatching ~ and someone could string them together, or upload it so it's then a posted question ~ for instance, if I am looking on youtube, and have a question about chicks hatching, I might type in *chicks hatching* ~ and voila, our little dealio pops up, (labeled chicks hatching, with some tags, etc) .

This could work, and be lots of fun ~ maybe I just re-described what you were saying, ( i'm old-school computer,lol), but I definitely think it could work. I have a cam, and some chickens,lol, but I don't have a bator and that sort, so it would take the efforts of several folks, I think.
It would also be helpful if we had links to it right here on byc as well as on youtube.
edited to add ~ duhh, the personal pages, I forgot about that ~ question links could be posted on one of the byc personal pages.
~Red

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom