BYC needs... [Mod/Admin. check this out :]]

Quote:
I'm at work, suppose to be working.
roll.png
I know whaere you coming from!!!

this is realy cool! i know that mac's have some kinda vidio chat on them.... hmmmm.. idk how to involve that tho... all we really need is someone with a webcam... like a mod.. a place to have it... and a pasword for the day or week.. that way its kinda a controled invironment . we can have already made video clips for frequent asked questions... and then live vido for help. or like BYC new! and it would be chicken related... u could even do it on youtube and have a pasword to see the video. we can have a mod aprove it before submiting it... we should figure out the steps have a list of people involved.. organize it and vula! i really think this would be cool! it might sound complicated... but i think it should be pretty easy!
fl.gif

yea! mods would be great tho.. but true.. no offence at all! but why wait? so we need someone with a camera or 2. and then we can write a script. or it can be free hand. or off the top of your head.. what do we wanna include... and mabye a link to the live room. im not to good with the whole tecnology thing.. but ive seen it done before! this would be SO cool! what is it EXACTLY? that we wanna have... just a live room? video clips? video answers? idk.. will be cool!

Great idea WhiteHall!! Like a video chicken and chicken website commercial....super idea. I wore my white "Got Chickens" t-shirt yesterday for the first time..was still in the bag Terri sent it in but it's been too cool to wear it ...anyway, 2 people asked me about backyardchickens.com just from eating lunch out and going in 2 department stores!! Cool, huh? A video or infomercial or advertisement of something like those popups on the google, netzer and aol pages...would be awesome!!
smile.png

If I remember right there were help links on video on this site, it was awhile back. the one I watched was on sanitation of water fonts.

edited to add pretty sure it was a youtube link

Last edited:
You guys run with this! Keep it clean and friendly and there's no problems at all. BYC Staff are too busy to get involved right now, but if it takes off and there is a lot of interest we'll definitely help out!

So, do it! Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom