BYC newb.

Greetings from Kansas and
welcome-byc.gif
! It's great to have you in our community!

Thank you, at Harry. I am not really into Facebook, I call it Fedbook, because the Feds have taken over it. Plus they severely monitor what you say and delete anything true. (Only leaving fake news). An is fact checked by Soros, an Illuminati member. Part of The 1%.. I never heard of chickens that liked belly rubs! I know of cats and dogs that like it. I am just interested in eggs and pets, so no meat birds. I was told that Orphs are quiet and good layers, how much do they lay a wk? I know SS are good layers. Are the Orphs good in hot and cold weather and around predators??

I personalize my photos with my smartphone. I can edit and do certain things to change their overall look. As far as chicks, I bought mine from a local feed store on chick day. They are sexlinks so the came sexed. All except my Silkies, they can't be sexed, which they all turned out to be roosters. Good luck with finding some good chicks. :)

Can't get sexed chickens, the ones at Tractor Supply are straight run. Idk at Southern States, as I never been there, just know they have chicks there. I only want hens.(4) At least to start. Since I never had chickens. My Dad had the one chicken I got in school, but it stayed there, in his coop.

Back
Top Bottom