Ended BYC Poultry Knowledge Quiz - Win Prizes!

My reaction when I first saw it too lol I was like Mare cannot be saying that 😂🤣🙈
I have no idea what happened there. 😅

Tbh, I had a lot of trouble keeping up when using my cell. All the scrolling to refresh and then to read and then to hit reply was insane.

Turned out to be quite interesting now though. Good grief. Let me know if you find any other weird answers from me.

I have no idea what happened there. 😅

Tbh, I had a lot of trouble keeping up when using my cell. All the scrolling to refresh and then to read and then to hit reply was insane.

Turned out to be quite interesting now though. Good grief. Let me know if you find any other weird answers from me.
That makes sense!!! Probably thought you were answering a different one maybe? Although A LOT of people answered 0 or 1, surprisingly lol maybe everyone had the same issue you had 😂🤣 I was like :eek:

That makes sense!!! Probably thought you were answering a different one maybe? Although A LOT of people answered 0 or 1, surprisingly lol maybe everyone had the same issue you had 😂🤣 I was like :eek:
I think what happened is that I had already typed 20 in the box and forgot then realized it was 21. In my haste to scroll and fix it I hit post... only I didn't fix it at all. Just moved stuff around. That was the last time I did the pre-numbering.

I think what happened is that I had already typed 20 in the box and forgot then realized it was 21. In my haste to scroll and fix it I hit post... only I didn't fix it at all. Just moved stuff around. That was the last time I did the pre-numbering.
Ahhh okay that makes sense. I tried pre numbering one of the times too but it wasn’t better lol

Back
Top Bottom