Ended BYC Poultry Knowledge Quiz - Win Prizes!

🤯🤯🤯 How do all other birds reproduce then??? **goes to find answers**
When they daddy quail loves the mommy quail very much, he squirts seminal foam from a storage sac by his vent into the mommy’s vent.

hahahaha, thank you for the opportunity to overexplain coturnix quail reproduction. Now I can cross that one off my bucket list. ;)

When they daddy quail loves the mommy quail very much, he squirts seminal foam from a storage sac by his vent into the mommy’s vent.

hahahaha, thank you for the opportunity to overexplain coturnix quail reproduction. Now I can cross that one off my bucket list. ;)
SNORT!

congrats_5.gif

Congratulations to our winners:
@topochico225, @bantamsrmyfav, @HappyClucker7

First Place - @topochico225 with 20 questions answered & 81 points
Second Place - @bantamsrmyfav with 10 questions answered & 76 points
Third Place - @HappyClucker7 with 11 questions answered & 37 points

There were 60 questions and questions were assigned a point value. Points ranged from 1-20 depending on difficulty.

Thank you to everyone that participated, this contest was super fun because of you!

@topochico225, @bantamsrmyfav, &@HappyClucker7
I will be in contact with each of you shortly with information on how to claim your prize.

congrats_5.gif

Congratulations to our winners:
@topochico225, @bantamsrmyfav, @HappyClucker7

First Place - @topochico225 with 20 questions answered & 81 points
Second Place - @bantamsrmyfav with 10 questions answered & 76 points
Third Place - @HappyClucker7 with 11 questions answered & 37 points

There were 60 questions and questions were assigned a point value. Points ranged from 1-20 depending on difficulty.

Thank you to everyone that participated, this contest was super fun because of you!

@topochico225, @bantamsrmyfav, &@HappyClucker7
I will be in contact with each of you shortly with information on how to claim your prize.

Wheres my participation award? :(

Back
Top Bottom