Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

Pics
I'm not happy. I might have to behave myself better. The prospect of not arguing with people is depressing. I'll have to read that book 'how to make friends and influence people' again and it didn't take the last time I read it. Couldn't the admins manage just a little tear in the corner of the badge?:duc
Thank you to whoever nominated me. There are many others here who deserve this badge more than me. I'm really pleased to see some of the people who are quiet by comparison and who manage to be far more consistent and less abrasive get recognized.
:gig

Congrats all! It's a well-deserved round of badges this time.

5170.gif
to whoever nominated me. A wonderful surprise.
Congratulations to all the other badge winners.

BIG CONGRATS to everyone who was got badges!! All very well deserved and long overdue!:celebrate:woot
I only nominated one person, was going to nominate more, but I was SUPER GLAD to see that the person that I nominated as well as many others who I thought TOTALLY deserved it, all got badges!! It makes me feel good inside because I remember freaking out when I got my badge, like who the heck thought to nominate me!?

I'm not happy. I might have to behave myself better. The prospect of not arguing with people is depressing. I'll have to read that book 'how to make friends and influence people' again and it didn't take the last time I read it. Couldn't the admins manage just a little tear in the corner of the badge?:duc
Thank you to whoever nominated me. There are many others here who deserve this badge more than me. I'm really pleased to see some of the people who are quiet by comparison and who manage to be far more consistent and less abrasive get recognized.
I’m cracking up here. You could have sign my name too.

BYC is an on-line community that works all day everyday to share knowledge, support, and a good bit of humor around the unlikely subject matter of chickens!
Without every single member it wouldn’t be what it is.
Thank you, I’m flattered and humbled, to whoever thinks enough of my enjoyment of helping others to suggest me for an educators badge.

I’ll try to do my level best to help wherever I can, but I’ll be honest if it’s an area I’m unsure about.

Back
Top Bottom