BYC Sellers Guide - Table of Contents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get the links to point to their profile instead of the PM page? I'd like to know a little bit about the breeder before I contact them about a purchase.
smile.png

BTW, thanks for all of your work, this is very handy.
thumbsup.gif

FOLKS>>>>

The last time that the opening post was edited to reflect new editions was July 7 of LAST YEAR, two weeks after the thread started...

So, that means that nobody that posted after post #53 on page 6 out of these 19 pages of posts has even gotten put on the list.

If you decide to keep posting to this thread, just know that you are not getting listed on the front page anymore unless the original poster comes out of retirement for this thread or, perhaps, if the moderators take over editing the original post. (That would be nice, wouldn't it?) It was a great idea, but it seems that it was too much work for them to upkeep.

SUGGESTION FOR THE MODERATORS......

How about making a link at the top of the page to a separate page that lists member poultry breeders? In order to make it worth it, it could be a prerequisite to being listed that they purchase a Golden Feather membership to help pay for the advertisment and the site. That could be a value added bonus for those that shoose to become paying members. Also, perhaps there may be multiple levels of memberships that allow different levels of advertisement.

Last edited:
I started this when my original sn was LinckHillpoultry, but my computer crashed, so I was absent off this website for about 6 months.
I actually enjoyed making it, but yes, but I worked on it when I did in fact have available time.

Now I am using a Laptop, which for some reason I cannot log onto Linckhillpoultry on, which means I cannot edit the Table of Contents any longer.

Sorry for the inconvience.

The new Sellers Guide - Table of contents will be beginning tomorrow in a new thread. Please keep everything on here that you posted, I will be going through and adding everyone, and anyone that did not post about what they are offering that would like to: please begin posting in the new sellers guide table of contents thread tomorrow, obviously I have not begun, lol, but I will tomorrow, and thats when the thread will officially reopen.

Thanks for your patience guys, and I apologize for my absence, but I will keep this one going to the best of my ability. I will not be available to re-edit everyday, but with a little patience this will be running smoothely.

smile.png

-Haley

Wow, Haley. That's a big job, thank you so much for doing it. Very generous of you to spend so much of your time on such a project. For the good of everyone! That's why I love BYC, great people-no trolls!

I am proud to present

(cut the red opening ribbon)
wink.png

The New and Improved, BYC "Sellers Guide - Table of Contents " will officially begin today.
This is the Official thread for it, you can now post on this thread what you are offering, but please, do not post what you are offering on this thread if you have in fact, already done it on the previous thread.

Be aware, this is not a 10 minute process, at a minimum, it takes a day. But also be aware, I do not spend every minute of my day glued to the computer, I have responsibilities with my poultry outside.

I will try to get this done as soon as I possibly can.
Thanks for your patience everyone!

-Haley

PS: This was previously posted on the new Sellers Guide - Table of contents page, this is not the official page, but click the word link and you will be directed to it.

Oooops! Should the list of Chickens have the heading changed to FAVEROLLES instead of FAVEROLLE, since the name comes from the village of Faverolles (with an s) in France? Thanks!

I offer Delaware Blue Hens aka Blue Hen of Delaware, but they are not Meat birds, they are definitely Ornamental, they serve no real purpose other than being pretty to look at and a pretty cool history!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom