BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Quote:
They do play right into our addictive personalities don't they?!!! First it's chickens, then it's crocheting, now quilting.....hope cows aren't next...dodging those land mines in the dark will not be easy!!!

Most animals will avoid stepping in or grazing around cowpies, that is except for dogs and poultry! Dogs will roll in them and poultry will scratch them apart looking for bugs! EEEEWWWWW!
lau.gif

Well then, guess I'll mooooooove on the next addiction!!! Maybe something baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad like goats!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Yaaaaay! I want to join! I had no idea this forum would bring me into contact with so many othe people with similar interests!
Here's my favorite quilt of the year. I call it "Isabella's sunrise." I did it for my botany professor friend's new baby.

2QuiltforIsabella008.jpg

Do any of you sell your quilts? I have never sold any of my works... I do them all as gifts. No idea where to begin, what to charge, etc if I go further with this, but I've been wanting to for a long time. Would love some input!

I designed it myself, sort of as I went along. It's "crazy quilt" style. The curves in the grasses were serendipitous. I got them by sewing jersey knit on one side and non-stretchy cotton weave on the other.
smile.png
It has everything in it, from corduroy to athletic shorts, to regular cotton quilting fabrics.

Back
Top Bottom