BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

SE, I'm definitely in the deep end!
lol.png
Think the shipping info on the intransit order showed 15 lbs. Zookeeper, you are so right that it's good we can't feel the fabric. I'd probably be ordering more than I do. And CM, I did get some fairy flannel fabric to make DGD some pj's for next winter. It's a really cute print. See, it started out with me trying my hand at quilting, then just escalated. It had been a lot of years since I'd sewn any clothing, but now I have fabric to sew sleepwear for DGD, DGS, and myself. All from Fabric.com!
roll.png

LOL!!! I LOVE that site!!!! I doubt I'll be wearing anything out in public I sew though, the quilting is all that interests me, well maybe some pot holdersor stuff like that but not likely clothes!!
smile.png

That's why I order from ThousandsofBolts.com ....I get great 100% cotton fabrics from manufacturers like Moda, Benartex, etc. Shipping is very reasonable, quick. I;m using a lot of their fabrics in the fall quilt swap .

Just got another order in from Thousandsofbolts.com
I know we are all hooked up with summer activities, but is anybody working on a quilt project?
I'm getting ready to make a baby quilt for a new grandbaby due in September.
Got to get the fall block swaps done first.

Back
Top Bottom