Announcement BYC Store Calendar Clearance 40% Off

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
We only have a few calendars left in the BYC Store!
We discounted them by 40% to move them out.

Filled with beautiful pictures by our own BYC Members, this calendar is probably the best we have done! Don't miss out!
0-Front-700x700.jpg

14-back-2-700x700.jpg

Shipping is FREE in the US.
While supplies last. No other discounts will apply

My recommendation: Include some Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Guineas, Quail and mixed flock pictures next year and widen your customer base…
We used to do an Other Poultry calendar, but we stopped. Calendars take a lot of work, and it's only worth it if enough people buy them.

We used to do an Other Poultry calendar, but we stopped. Calendars take a lot of work, and it's only worth it if enough people buy them.
That's what i meant! - I won't buy a chicken-only calendar as i don't have chickens. But a calendar with pictures of all kinds of poultry would be another story… A cute Easter-duckling for April, a feisty Turkey in November, a Goose for Christmas…

That's what i meant! - I won't buy a chicken-only calendar as i don't have chickens. But a calendar with pictures of all kinds of poultry would be another story… A cute Easter-duckling for April, a feisty Turkey in November, a Goose for Christmas…
BYC tried it in 2018, and it was beautiful, but it did not sell well.

Back
Top Bottom