BYC Store Specials- 1)Buy a Tee and Get a Calendar Free and 2)The Cookbook Calendar Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
This month's specials in the BYC Store are live!

First, buy any teeshirt and get a 2019 BYC Calendar free from now until Dec 19.
No coupon needed and no need to add it to your cart. I'll just tuck it into your order.

Heck, I'll make it better....For EACH teeshirt purchased, get a calendar. Plus I might just toss in a couple other goodies.

Second special, back by popular demand is our classic Cookbook/Calendar combo for only $17. This is only available for a short time each year. If you have a cook in the family, you won't want to miss this!

If you are looking for some last minute Christmas gifts, these are sure winners.

Per the USPS, the last day to ship Priority or First Class (which are how we ship) for Christmas Delivery is Dec 20. Don't delay!

Limited to stock on hand.

I love using 4XL T-shirts to sleep in. So you're sayin' we can buy ANY Tee any color and still get the calendar? That's a deal if this is so. Let me know soon before the deadline and Thanks!

Oh shucks! NO SIZE 4 XL Tee's!!! Well, I TRIED to get one! Anyway -- at least I ordered the 2019 calendar -- I always get a Chicken calendar from somewhere every year to record my girls' eggs every day or if I have a girl on medication or to record a veterinarian visit or what medication they are on. I have 7 years of calendars with records of every hen and what dates they layed an egg or had to go to the vet, etc. Not to mention we use the calendar daily for our own use magnetically adhered to the fridge door.

Oh shucks! NO SIZE 4 XL Tee's!!! Well, I TRIED to get one! Anyway -- at least I ordered the 2019 calendar -- I always get a Chicken calendar from somewhere every year to record my girls' eggs every day or if I have a girl on medication or to record a veterinarian visit or what medication they are on. I have 7 years of calendars with records of every hen and what dates they layed an egg or had to go to the vet, etc. Not to mention we use the calendar daily for our own use magnetically adhered to the fridge door.
There is 4xl in white Chillin with my Peeps here http://www.coopedup.net/buy/index.php?route=product/product&path=61_77_78&product_id=181

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom