BYC Survey - Trying to better understand our users!

Thanks for the screenshot! It looks like your screen isn't maximized to fit the window so the bottom of the page is cut off. Have you tried resizing the screen window? Next time you see it you could make your browser window smaller and that should work. Is that weather bar at the bottom part of Windows?

Thanks for the screenshot! It looks like your screen isn't maximized to fit the window so the bottom of the page is cut off. Have you tried resizing the screen window? Next time you see it you could make your browser window smaller and that should work. Is that weather bar at the bottom part of Windows?
Thanks!

The weather bar is a Firefox "Add-on." (Forecastfox 2.0.21)

I received the pop up box four times. Not sure why but it is getting to be annoying, particuarly when I filled it out last week and four days later, the same pop up box ask me to fill it out. I push "No thanks" and it has not popped up since then.

How many times do the BYC adversiters need our input?

I missed it about 2 months ago. I didn't notice it off to the side. About the time I clicked a link in the forum I saw it. Too late it disappeared. I took it last night and had no problems with it. I clean my cookies every day, so I could get it again.

I received the pop up box four times. Not sure why but it is getting to be annoying, particuarly when I filled it out last week and four days later, the same pop up box ask me to fill it out. I push "No thanks" and it has not popped up since then.

How many times do the BYC adversiters need our input?

You should only be getting it once. If you are getting it multiple times, the only reason we can think of is that you might be deleting or blocking cookies. Having a cookie placed on your browser is the only way for us to anonymously keep track of who did and didn't see the survey.

I've gotten it twice now, but it shows up low on my screen, and the response button is hidden?? I would've taken the survey both times if I could have! If you scroll the page trying to get it up to show the buttons, it disappears!

Back
Top Bottom