BYC Themed Magic Yarn Ball Swap ~ SIGNUPS CLOSED

hit.gif

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! It was so much fun unwrapping my yarn balls, but also a little frustrating because I couldn't wait to get to all the things you had in the balls. My daughter and grandson where there to help re-roll the yarn and to admire all my little treasures. My grandson really became attached to the little scrubbies and the cow -pig-lamb-chicken figurine. I am in the middle of remodeling my bathroom in a country style and the cow figurine will fit perfectly. I really appreciate all the gardening things, they will be used. I have a large garden and yard and can never find my gloves, so the ones you sent will be very helpful. Again thank you so much, I truly enjoyed opening everything, it was like Christmas in June. You said your children helped so tell them they did a good job and that I immediately put the jelly belly pops in the freezer and had one that night.
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Ok that was my mother LindaWestTn. We tried all morning to get her logged in on here but she couldn't remember her password. Even after we tried to get the password from her email that didn't work either. Her email is with her job and for some reason there was a security lock that wouldn't let her access it from my puter. Mama does not have internet at home.

This is the box be for it was opened with my son Isaac.
19545_picture_1018.jpg

Here is Linda (mama) with one of the balls
19545_picture_1021.jpg

Here she is with another one.
19545_picture_1020.jpg

This is after they were all unwrapped.
19545_picture_1024.jpg

I thought it was the nicest MYB I have ever seen. I have only done this 2 times now but even the examples I have seen on other sites were not this good. This is the real purple speaking now. Mama has already left with my truck so she could go buy more lumber for her bathroom remodeling (sp)

I am starting to worry about Amy. I just found a post where she is selling off all of her chickens. That was on 6-11-09 I think. Close to that anyway. I really hope something serious has not happend to them.
fl.gif
fl.gif

Linda (and Anglo---and kids...lol) I am glad you enjoyed the MYB swap. I might of put ALOT of stuff in there, but I so enjoyed doing it (and hopefully a little over load covers me for being so late in the mailing...lol)
I know I left some of the price tags on things (I hope you don't mind--I know some of the stuff was picked up at Good-will or other places, but it all looked nice/new)...Other stuff was bought at 'regular' stores...

Again, glad you enjoyed unrolling everything....

This is what I found from her on her blog, posted 6/19:

"Here’s things in a nutshell:

All my chickens are all being sold/re-homed for now. Two of our rabbits have been re-homed, and one to go.
We’ve had a house full for the past month. Matt & Katie and Katie’s friend, Jane, will all have places of their own within 2 weeks and be out of our house. Matt & Katie’s 5 dogs will be leaving with them, as well
We sold our land to Matt & Katie, and plan to purchase more at a later time, once we decide where we definitely want to permanently call “home”. "

Sounds like she has been busy, but I still think she could have popped in and told us she was alright or something....

I have e-mailed and PMed... There is nothing else I feel I can do to hold this together.

Cyndi, I am eternally sorry for the hold-up. There is no excuse and I deserve you being really angry with me.
I simply have not had the extra cash to mail it right now. I'm working on it, really. I keep getting snowballed with one thing after the next. Ever have it so tight that just coming up with $10 or so bucks seems HARD?
I'm there.

*Hugs* to everyone who has not recieved. I know I was really looking forward to this swap and I haven't receieved yet either for the record, even though I don't deserve to since I haven't sent mine yet. I can only assume that I had either AmyQuilt or Katiebelle.
I don't who else there was who hasn't shipped besides them and me.

Cockadoodlemom,
I am mailing my package to Chicky tomorrow morning as well my towel swap package.
And I got thinking. Since it's only you and I left, do you want to swap with me?
I realize it will have us both making two balls in the end, but it's either that or we both get burned...
We could go with our original theme wants that we filled out back in the beginning and set a swap date for like a month from now. Say mail out the last week of July?
I had a blast making my ball for Chicky so it's all fine with me.
Let me know what you think.
-Jenna

Back
Top Bottom