BYC Themed Magic Yarn Ball Swap ~ SIGNUPS CLOSED

That works for me and gives me time to save up $$ cause things are tight and you know what I mean. I am not bad bad allergic so it should be fine I think. I have emailed her and got no response either and guess it's been really hard on her lately.

Last edited:
Just noticed you wanted to do a beach them cause you live where I want to visit one day, so Beach theme is fine with me cause I love the ocean and anything that goes with it.

Updated!

1. amyquilt had _____ (MIA)
**2. PineBurrowPeeps has Chickytocks MAILED 6/25!!*
3. Chickytocks had AK_Button_Mama (received)
4 AK_Button_Mama had __________ (mailed)
5. LindaWestTN had mwdh1 (received)
6. mwdh1 had Run-A-Muck (confirmed delivery)
7. Run-a-Muck Ranch had __________ (mailed)
8. cockadoodlemom had thowe (receieved)
8. thowe had algopurple (recieved)
9. algopurple had Katiebelle (confirmed delivery)
10. katiebelle had ______ (MIA)
11. AK_Button_Mama had _____ (mailed)

People waiting for their MYB:
Chickytocks
PineBurrowPeeps
cockadoodlemom

People we haven't heard from for mailing:
Amyquilt
Katiebelle

Did I miss anyone? I'm going back to check

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Update*
Cockadoodle and Piney and swapping, due to mail last week of July.

I got my MYB yesterday from PBPeeps! I love love love it! It was HUGE and thank goodness my mom was here to help me get it unraveled. She held the ball and harvested the goodehs while I rolled up the new ball. I got some hand dyed yarn in green! My favo color.... and so many other yummy goodies! I'll post pics later today. Right now my butt is too tired and lazy to get up off the couch.

Thank you PBPeeps!!!
hugs.gif

I am so terribly sorry for falling off the face of the earth. I am quite embarrassed right now.

Since mid-May, our family has been in crisis mode, due to my 21yo dd and her husband (yes, katiebelle). They have bled us dry in the money field. Her new dh was in jail, and she felt the need to bail him out. They have been living with us since mid May and feeding 2 extra mouths has wiped us out. Mike had to leave his job with Tractor Supply 2 weeks ago to attend truck driving school in order to be an OTR truck driver. That's the only way we knew we could make decent amounts of money quickly. He is finished school and gets on the road Tues/Wed. He will start getting a weekly paycheck 2 weeks later. I have been forced to take a part-time job, too. I am working at JoAnns and love it, though I am working just to feed us at this momeny. In a month, everything will change. We will no longer be in crisis mode and will be able to pay our rent, utilities, food and have money left over. There's a concept. They(dd/dsil) are moving out this wee and thank GOD for that. I was forced to kick them out. Not a pleasant thing to do, but it had to be done. I don't know where they will live, but at this moment, it's not important. What is important are my 5 & 8 you kids, myself and dh.

I have not had much time to devote to any swaps, sewing, my businesses, etc since all this has been going on and I'm so sad about it.

I know I am late with my MYB and katiebelle's too. I will make things right with both recipients myself, I just as for a little more time to get the money together to go buy all the fun things for the MYBs. I am going to PM each of our recipients after this post, so they know theirs will be arriving for sure.

Things are done with Gregory's testing. Nothing new. At least no new news, that is. Apparently he is the way he "is". No causes for his lack of eating/drinking when he doesn't feel well. So, I guess until hopefully he outgrows this habit, we will spend several stays in the hospital each winter
sad.png

I am so sorry for putting you all through this mess. Believe me, several months ago, this wasn't the plan I had envisioned.

Thanks,

Jenna,
Thank you so much for jumping in on this. I truly appreciate it
love.gif

Things around our house should start to return to normal late this week.

I did get my MYB and katiebelle did, as well. We both loved all our goodies!

Everyone please read my above post for all the yucky info on where I've been.

Quote:

Amy, first of all
hugs.gif

I think everyone here is simply relieved to know you're okay.

I am so sorry you hit a rough patch. *sigh* It seems like everyone is this year in one way or another. Hang in there, it seems like you are seeing a pin hole of light at the end of the tunnel.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom