BYC Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by tia, Sep 15, 2010.

1. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    Is everything okay? I was trying to figure out how I was going to survive without this forum.

2. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    eggzactly! gotta have my byc with morning coffee and before bed!

[​IMG]

3. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    and I thought FB withdrawl was bad...

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Gee...One day and you guys are sweating on its return...recently an Australila poultry forum was down for a week.... There were alot of people very glad to have it back on again after that. There were very good erasons it couldnt be restored immediately...but it sure was missed.

5. callducklover20

callducklover20 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Bonner Springs, KS
    Oh it was 2 mornings for me and I was really missing it-I dont know who has hatched and get to see all the baby fuzz butt pics, oh so happy its back lol

6. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Yeah, I realized how much I was addicted to this site when it went down and I don't own any ducks or poultry, either!!

I read the announcement and they said their ad server was attacked. It's fixed now.

7. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Quote:So what are you waiting for? GET SOME! [​IMG]

8. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Did I miss something? [​IMG] I've been running around starting to get ready for winter . . . .

9. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    I was suffering withdrawal symptoms so badly I ended up on Ebay almost had my incubator empty and now next week it should be full again when the eggs I was forced to buy get delivered [​IMG] DH doesn't know yet, he said no more eggs till spring so it'll be a lovely surprise for him when he finds out I've filled the incubator with 100+ eggs [​IMG]

10. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Quote:The site was hacked and it was shut for about 24 hours. google put warning alerts up when you tried to log in saying it was unsafe at the top of the page there's a link IMPORTANT - Read Regarding BYC Downtime & Malware Warning that explains in full [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by