BYC Withdrawal

eggzactly! gotta have my byc with morning coffee and before bed!

ep.gif

Gee...One day and you guys are sweating on its return...recently an Australila poultry forum was down for a week.... There were alot of people very glad to have it back on again after that. There were very good erasons it couldnt be restored immediately...but it sure was missed.

Yeah, I realized how much I was addicted to this site when it went down and I don't own any ducks or poultry, either!!

I read the announcement and they said their ad server was attacked. It's fixed now.

I was suffering withdrawal symptoms so badly I ended up on Ebay almost had my incubator empty and now next week it should be full again when the eggs I was forced to buy get delivered
big_smile.png
DH doesn't know yet, he said no more eggs till spring so it'll be a lovely surprise for him when he finds out I've filled the incubator with 100+ eggs
wink.png

Quote:
The site was hacked and it was shut for about 24 hours. google put warning alerts up when you tried to log in saying it was unsafe at the top of the page there's a link IMPORTANT - Read Regarding BYC Downtime & Malware Warning that explains in full
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom