Ended BYC Writing Prompts! A Short Story Contest

Pics
I wrote mine down on paper before typing it all out on here.
I used to do a lot of it by hand, mostly when I was bored in school. But it's much easier for me to type because I can do that quicker than I write, so there's not as big of a disconnect between what I'm thinking and what is going on the paper. lol

I used to do a lot of it by hand, mostly when I was bored in school. But it's much easier for me to type because I can do that quicker than I write, so there's not as big of a disconnect between what I'm thinking and what is going on the paper. lol
I type at about 110 wpm. I write significantly slower. And my handwriting is terribad. So typing ftw.

I type at about 110 wpm. I write significantly slower. And my handwriting is terribad. So typing ftw.
zelda-spellman.gif

Mine is like 55 with 100% accuracy. I definitely can't type 110 per minute. Although maybe if the words were from my head and not being transcribed, I could go faster. I can type much faster if I am looking at the keyboard. Which I know is a no-no, but if I keep having to look back up at the screen, it slows me down.

zelda-spellman.gif

Mine is like 55 with 100% accuracy. I definitely can't type 110 per minute. Although maybe if the words were from my head and not being transcribed, I could go faster. I can type much faster if I am looking at the keyboard. Which I know is a no-no, but if I keep having to look back up at the screen, it slows me down.
Oh I didn't say anything about accuracy. I typo like a drunken ferret. However, I try to make sure I clean it up when it matters.

zelda-spellman.gif

JUST like me with piano! my piano teacher says to look at my music and not my keyboard but I have to look at the keyboard because I make tons of mistakes otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom