Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Peafowl

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Guinea Fowl

• Other

• Total voters
Not much, just watching my chicks, and willing them not to die.
big_smile.png
How about you?
tongue.png
I am doing great! Watching my chicks too :) One tiny one is weak though
hmm.png
I might dub it Tiny Tim
lol.png

My personal Tiny Tim, from my first batch of chicks is doing great somehow! I had 11 Cornish Giants and it is the only one left.
hit.gif

But my thermometer, stuck at EXACTLY 33 DEGREES is absolutely terrible! What do you use? Just a heat lamp 24 inches away from the floor? Even that is good, I hear.
yippiechickie.gif

:p I am doing great! Watching my chicks too :) One tiny one is weak though :/ I might dub it Tiny Tim :lol:

Are any more hatched?

Guys, I don't want sound rude, but please please make sure your heat lamps are well secured! My moms best friend just had her whole coop burn down with 6 chicks in it because her heat lamp wasn't well secured. I'd hate to see that happen to someone else!

Are any more hatched?

Guys, I don't want sound rude, but please please make sure your heat lamps are well secured! My moms best friend just had her whole coop burn down with 6 chicks in it because her heat lamp wasn't well secured. I'd hate to see that happen to someone else!

Oh yes. I have one lamp secured with wire, (very very strong) and my other lamp is secured with copper something. (Very, very, very, very strong.)
Thanks for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom