Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Halloween Critter Costume & Photo Shoot Contest

Pics
I'll have to look...I think it is an old computer
Ok. I take screenshots of stuff all the time... even of my own pictures but for whatever reason we can't use screenshots for contests.

Ok. I take screenshots of stuff all the time... even of my own pictures but for whatever reason we can't use screenshots for contests.
I post all my keeper pics on my Facebook account and use them from there. I don't have the original files anymore. Should I remove them? Gives me an excuse to do another Halloween goat photo shoot and maybe get the chickens and pigs dressed up too...lol

I post all my keeper pics on my Facebook account and use them from there. I don't have the original files anymore. Should I remove them? Gives me an excuse to do another Halloween goat photo shoot and maybe get the chickens and pigs dressed up too...lol
I would say yes go ahead and delete them because they are against the rules.

And YES to a new photo shoot!!

You should always keep your originals. If you ever want to print them, you will get much better results by printing from the original. Posting them on Facebook is not retaining the quality of the original.

I know but I have so many pics...lol
I upload all of mine to my Google drive... And if somebody fusses at me that I lose the quality by uploading them there I'm going to stomp my foot.

Back
Top Bottom