Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Halloween Critter Costume & Photo Shoot Contest

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

full

@Isadora, @AIMEELEIGH, @LadiesAndJane, @Ellies5Ducks, @EverythingDucks, @CSAchook, @Graphichick, &@Faraday40

Photo Shoot Category Winners
@Isadora, @AIMEELEIGH, @LadiesAndJane, @Ellies5Ducks

First Place - @Isadora

Second Place - @AIMEELEIGH

Third Place - @LadiesAndJane

Third Place - @Ellies5Ducks

Costume Category Winners
@EverythingDucks, @CSAchook, @Graphichick, @Faraday40

First Place - @EverythingDucks

Second Place - @CSAchook

Second Place - @Graphichick

Third Place - @Faraday40

@Isadora, @AIMEELEIGH, @LadiesAndJane, @Ellies5Ducks, @EverythingDucks, @CSAchook, @Graphichick, & @Faraday40
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congratulations to all of you!

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

full

@Isadora, @AIMEELEIGH, @LadiesAndJane, @Ellies5Ducks, @EverythingDucks, @CSAchook, @Graphichick, &@Faraday40

First Place - @Isadora

Costume Category Winners

Second Place - @CSAchook

Third Place - @Faraday40

@Isadora, @AIMEELEIGH, @LadiesAndJane, @Ellies5Ducks, @EverythingDucks, @CSAchook, @Graphichick, & @Faraday40

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

yayyyy

full

First Place - @Isadora

Costume Category Winners

Second Place - @CSAchook

Third Place - @Faraday40

thank you.png

yippiechickie.gif

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom