Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Spooky Treats and Halloween Eats!

Pics
Fine. After this contest, I’m quitting.
:hugs:hugsConsider yourself hugged! Hey, in this particular contest, we have Martha Stewart type bakers, and Grandmas who have been decorating cakes for 50 years. In contrast, we also have had 9 yr olds doing their best to frost a messy cookie, and proudly entering it anyway. Then everyone in between ———That’s the beauty and fun of these contests. You are part of us, and we all accept and care about you as you are, that makes you a winner in my book. Please don’t drop out.

*not an entry*
Here is stuff we baked a few years ago
C8D505CA-4BE0-4F8D-B2DF-5B9C5DDEC6F8.jpeg

They‘re vanilla Cupcakes with white chocolate webs and milk chocolate spiders and flys.

I‘d love to bake Halloween cookies this year, sadly we are having our kitchen replaced and we don’t have an oven. Everyone entries look very nice.

*not an entry*
Here is stuff we baked a few years ago View attachment 2880235
They‘re vanilla Cupcakes with white chocolate webs and milk chocolate spiders and flys.

I‘d love to bake Halloween cookies this year, sadly we are having our kitchen replaced and we don’t have an oven. Everyone entries look very nice.
They look very good!

I hope the kitchen is back together soon

*not an entry*
Here is stuff we baked a few years ago
C8D505CA-4BE0-4F8D-B2DF-5B9C5DDEC6F8.jpeg

Those are awesome!

*not an entry*
Here is stuff we baked a few years ago View attachment 2880235

What about something non-baked? There are some Halloween treats involving fruit and vegetables you could try, like these: #18

Back
Top Bottom