Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Spooky Treats and Halloween Eats!

Pics
Spider Web Pumpkin Tarts
View attachment 2880067
Found this idea to make the webs from part of the filling to which cocoa powder is added, then piped on. The whole thing is baked all together.
Hungry Dog GIF by corgiyolk

I can already tell I’m going to lose. Everyones entries look so beautiful and pretty. My entry looks absolutely horrible. There is no way I’m going to win this. I’m gonna lose, as I always do.
Crimany Frijoles, don’t ever talk that way about yourself!
Your entry looks delicious. I admire that you can hunt and process a duck for dinner. That’s a huge accomplishment!

I can already tell I’m going to lose. Everyones entries look so beautiful and pretty. My entry looks absolutely horrible. There is no way I’m going to win this. I’m gonna lose, as I always do.

Let me ask you something, What’s fun about it if you lose all the time, like in my case?

If I lose all the time, baking or otherwise, it means I am a horrible baker and person.

I just want to win for once to feel better about myself. That’s all.

Please don't get discouraged :hugs That takes a lot of work to hunt, process and cook a duck...I couldn't do it! I thought your dinner look very good.

Let me ask you something, What’s fun about it if you lose all the time, like in my case?

If I lose all the time, baking or otherwise, it means I am a horrible baker and person.

I just want to win for once to feel better about myself. That’s all.
It's not about winning or loosing. Did you enjoy cooking the duck? Did you enjoy eating it? If yes, then that's all that matters. You don't need to win a competition to feel good about yourself.
Besides, killing and processing a duck is not easy. Many people could never do that, me included. You should feel very proud of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom