Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Tudy Goes Trick or Treating!

Pics
Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

full

@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, @Gigi_The_Chicken, @Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks

Hand-Colored Winners
@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, & @Gigi_The_Chicken

First Place - @JustBabyMargo

Second Place - @cherrynberry

Third Place - @Gigi_The_Chicken

Digitally-Colored Winners
@Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks,

First Place - @Graphichick

Second Place - @PippinTheChicken

Third Place - @Chookchicken

Third Place - @6BeachChicks

@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, @Gigi_The_Chicken, @Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congratulations winners!! :woot You all did an awesome job!!! :clap

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

full

Hand-Colored Winners
@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, & @Gigi_The_Chicken

First Place - @JustBabyMargo

Second Place - @cherrynberry

Third Place - @Gigi_The_Chicken

Digitally-Colored Winners
@Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks,

First Place - @Graphichick

Second Place - @PippinTheChicken

Third Place - @Chookchicken

Third Place - @6BeachChicks

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congrats margo and six beack chicks, you all deserved it! :D

Back
Top Bottom