BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was an already pipped egg yesterday. I'm not home but based on it's progress this morning it will probably be hatched when I get back.
IMG_20211028_233546723.jpg

All 9 of my seramas I put into lockdown hatched yesterday. The first was at 8 am and the last was about 9 pm. All looking good this morning. I will post some pics later with the final stats 👻
I am looking forward to seeing the pictures!

So my Halloween chicks hatched a day early! Should’ve known, all my chicks hatch on day 20.🤣
I count this group as one hatch, though it was a bit staggered, they started hatching on the 27th. Total chicks hatched out of eggs put in lockdown: 14/15.🥰
3A93AF8B-A746-4A4F-9B3C-BB5439385ECB.jpeg
A35D03FA-FE3A-48A9-AC29-937E9CC0A9FF.jpeg

Total chicks hatched in this hatch-along: 40😃
I have some more Silkie eggs in the incubator that are due to hatch on the 7th and 17th of November!
Good luck to everyone on the Halloween hatch-along with your hatches!❤️

So my Halloween chicks hatched a day early! Should’ve known, all my chicks hatch on day 20.🤣
I count this group as one hatch, though it was a bit staggered, they started hatching on the 27th. Total chicks hatched out of eggs put in lockdown: 14/15.🥰
View attachment 2882722View attachment 2882723
Total chicks hatched in this hatch-along: 40😃
I have some more Silkie eggs in the incubator that are due to hatch on the 7th and 17th of November!
Good luck to everyone on the Halloween hatch-along with your hatches!❤️
:wee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom