BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
But hen-bators work the best when they're on. Love my Silkie bators!
Welcome!! :wee
I just got another one switched on! I knew she was due to go broody soon!
:barnietoo early for this hatch-along!
.. I might break her because I'm having issues with fertile eggs so I know some are not fertile and none she laid are as I have checked her lastest one.
I'm down to one boy now as of last night so that may ease some stress for the hens and hopefully they can accept the remaining boy and give me some fertile eggs soon. :fl

I did a big big oppsies last night while taking these pictures above and the video that I took with it.

I forgot to latch one of the doors on this cage all the way.

I am minus all but three of these birds today.
😭

Which means I'm going to be forced to order some more eggs to set for Halloween.

I did a big big oppsies last night while taking these pictures above and the video that I took with it.

😭

Which means I'm going to be forced to order some more eggs to set for Halloween.
I’m so sorry that happened @Kiki :(

😭

Have you looked under your steps?

😭

Thats a bummer! Is the male still alive?

They are gorgeous! I would definitely incubate more of them! Good luck on your hatch!

Here's a Columbian Wyandotte baby! Praise the Lord!

20210922_204904.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom