BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Last night my new Nurture Right 360 tried to kill my hatch. Luckily my husband caught it. I can track the temp with my Govee, figure it had only been off for an hour. 16 were in the NR360 and 12 were in the small Kebonnix (different set date) had to shove all 28 eggs into my Keobonix in a panic. My husband figured out, it was the plug-in cord. He took it apart to check the internals and replaced their crappy pluggin with a laptop one that works. This morning I’m transferring the 16 back to the NR360 but slightly hesitant 😬

Attachments

• 9EDCA479-385B-4654-881A-F0D1B460866B.jpeg
    9EDCA479-385B-4654-881A-F0D1B460866B.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 1
Last night my new Nurture Right 360 tried to kill my hatch. Luckily my husband caught it. I can track the temp with my Govee, figure it had only been off for an hour. 16 were in the NR360 and 12 were in the small Kebonnix (different set date) had to shove all 28 eggs into my Keobonix in a panic. My husband figured out, it was the plug-in cord. He took it apart to check the internals and replaced their crappy pluggin with a laptop one that works. This morning I’m transferring the 16 back to the NR360 but slightly hesitant 😬

Forgot to mention I only had the incubator 3 days

Nice job saving the hatch!

Today is hatch day! I’m so nervous and excited and just hoping my broody is as good a mama to her chicks as she has been to her eggs. Fingers crossed and praying the hatch goes well!
Congratulations. Have incubator ready if she gets off her nest early to pay attention to the chicks that hatched and leaves some eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom