Ended BYC's 2022 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!—Creepy Critter Photo Contest

Pics
Okay, I love spiders, and she's adorable, but I don't think I could have her on my hand. 😅 Is she a pet?
She does quite well with handling, and was quite fluffy so I loved it. She's a friends pet.
I'd love to get one of my own someday. For now, I'm starting with jumping spiders.

She does quite well with handling, and was quite fluffy so I loved it. She's a friends pet.
I'd love to get one of my own someday. For now, I'm starting with jumping spiders.

See, I know most spiders are harmless and they are more afraid of me than I am of them, but they do things to me like fall into the bathtub while I'm in there and I just can't deal with that, lol.

Jumping spiders are cute, though! I love the peacock jumping spiders.

Jumping spiders are a great start! I've had two in the past. One of the downsides is that they have pretty short life spans, especially if you get a wild-caught adult. :(

It’s a 2 in one deal, Keven killed a rat.
E1AE97F5-81F1-4A54-A79F-7B5736DF969F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom