Ended BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Fall on the Farm Photo Contest

This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone that entered. Winners will be announced ASAP. Thank you for your patience, and to the judges who volunteer their time. :)

thats all folks GIF

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Noellereagan, @HorseGirlAbby, @EverythingDucks, & @Lovely Lettie

First Place - @Noellereagan
Meet my entries, rooster and Henrietta, our Australian shepherds!
IMG_4802.jpeg

Second Place - @HorseGirlAbby
Naughty Champ wouldn't stay still until I bribed him with catnip. 🤭
DSC04606.jpeg

Third Place - @EverythingDucks

Fourth Place - @Lovely Lettie
Entry 1 Lettie in ze woods
IMG20221107132726.jpg

@Noellereagan, @HorseGirlAbby, @EverythingDucks, & @Lovely Lettie, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!

@Noellereagan, @HorseGirlAbby, @EverythingDucks, & @Lovely Lettie, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

@Noellereagan, @HorseGirlAbby, @EverythingDucks, & @Lovely Lettie, congratulations!

thank-you-png.png

Congratulations winners, so many gorgeous photos! ♥️

Tysm guys!

thank-you-png.png

Congratulations everyone! :clap :clap:love

Back
Top Bottom