1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BYC's best Blogger

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Quinn4321, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Will you be the one?
    Well, Actually this isn't a competition....
    But IT COULD BE :D

Anyhow, today I updated my blog and put a fresh post and changed it around a bit....
    feel free to visit me at
    http://wonderponyandi.blogspot.com/

I would love to subscribe to you!
    I am also already subscribed to some of my BYC buddies, but feel free to post your blogs and I will definately read them!

We can make this a place for suggestions, ideas, hot topics and just fun in general! Bring it on. :)

PM THESE TO ME!

Forms For Your Blogs:
    Username:
    Blog Link:
    Blog Description:
    Color, if you care :) :

Forms For Blog's You Enjoy:
    Blog Link:
    Blog Description:

BYC Blogs:

Username: Quinn4321
    Blog Link: http://wonderponyandi.blogspot.com/

Blog Description: A simple blog about my animals, pets, and riding career.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  2. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

3. aoxa

Great blog! I commented on a couple and followed you :D We seem to have a lot in common! I have near the same number of pets as you do, which I don't see a lot.

I only have 3 cats, but one makes up for that. She is at least 5 cats in one. :p

4. Quinn4321

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Oooooh thank you! * hurries off to read yours *
    I seem to have a problem commenting on blogs ( any blogs) this error message comes up...
    I can't remember what it says.I'll post it the next time I try.

5. Quinn4321

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
  6. aoxa

Thank you! I also have a blog on blogspot as well http://ourbackyardbarnyard.blogspot.com/
    However, I usually post on Wordpress than copy and paste everything there. I like the way I can do drop down menus for wordpress :)

Thanks for the link too, I have read a bit of Tilly's Nest a long time ago, so it's something I am going to follow now that I have a blog of my own.

7. Quinn4321

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Yeah, I haven't used wordpress before, but I do like blogger. Maybe I'll try Wordpress at some point. :)
    And yeah, np, I follow Tilly's Nest they rare really good. I cant remember if I have a thing on my blog which shows all the blogs I follow.... May have to check/change that.

8. cybercat

cybercat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    Greeneville, Tn
    My chickens blog is in my sig. I have been doing it for 3 years now. I have not updated this winter as not much is going on. Might do a little one today since I have new news. Love everyone else blog so much fun reading them.

9. Quinn4321

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    I like your blog! :)

10. Quinn4321

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    What would you guys think about having me start 2 lists of blogs at the top:
    One for our own blogs, which would have the link, namee of blogger, and a short thing about it

and one for blogs we enjoy reading, with link + short description.

??? :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by