BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

I like all kinds of teas, including green, but it is NOT a replacement for coffee!!
Same here with teas.. I like Green Tea, with a little bit of honey in it. We drink many herb teas also. Near top of my list is Rosehip tea. Probably my least favorite tea is chamomile.

In the morning,,,,,,thru afternoon,, of course its coffee:drool:drool:drool

Same here with teas.. I like Green Tea, with a little bit of honey in it. We drink many herb teas also. Near top of my list is Rosehip tea. Probably my least favorite tea is chamomile.

In the morning,,,,,,thru afternoon,, of course its coffee:drool:drool:drool
Coffee.... forget leaving it in a cup for me. Just hook up the IV! LOL!

As for tea, have you ever had Black Currant tea? OMG.. it is soooo goooooood.

Never ran across that one,,,,,, but we have Black Current syrup that we use in variety of ways,,. Purchase it from European Deli Stores.
Black Currant Tea is rich and fruity and is excellent with a bit of sweetener/sugar/honey/whatever. I don't think it handles milk very well, though. I can't remember. Been 3 years since I found a package! LOL! It smells absolutely stunning. I could sit snorting the bags all day, LOL!

I don't think it handles milk very well,
I will not add milk/cream to any teas. :old

I do like my coffee with milk or cream, :caf or some of the flavored creamers occasionally. I quit adding sugar to coffee for a long stretch now.. Teas,, I do like sweet,,,,, but the Rosehip is just fine without sweetener.

I will not add milk/cream to any teas. :old

I do like my coffee with milk or cream, :caf or some of the flavored creamers occasionally. I quit adding sugar to coffee for a long stretch now.. Teas,, I do like sweet,,,,, but the Rosehip is just fine without sweetener.
Black Currant tea is sweet on it's own, so if you like Rosehip without sweetener, Black Currant might be okay without anything added :)

Tea without Milk/Cream? NOooOOOoooooo! (JK! .... I've been known to have my tea without anything in it except splenda)

20220102_093802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom