BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

@heatherfeather7

I totally laughed when I saw this and thought of last night!
lau.gif

No way! XD He's like the calmest guy ever!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross

Military career

Ross enlisted in the United States Air Force at 18 years old and served as a medical records technician.[5]:15 He eventually rose to the rank of master sergeant and served as the first sergeant of the U.S. Air Force Clinic at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska,[7][8] where he first saw the snow and mountains that later became recurring themes in his artwork. He developed his quick-painting technique to create art for sale during brief daily work breaks.[8] Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "tough" and "mean", "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work", Ross decided that if he ever left the military, he would never scream again.[8]

The following quotations are taken from official court records across the nation, showing how funny and embarrassing it is that recorders operate at all times in courts of law, so that even the slightest inadvertence is preserved for posterity
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accused, Defending His Own Case: "Did you get a good look at my face when I took your purse?"
The defendant was found guilty and sentenced to ten years in jail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer: "You were there until the time you left, is that true?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer: "The youngest son, the 20 year old, how old is he?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer: "I show you Exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture."
Witness: "That's me."
Lawyer: "Were you present when that picture was taken?"

Lawyer: "She had three children, right?"
Witness: "Yes."
Lawyer: "How many were boys?"
Witness: "None."
Lawyer: "Were there girls?"

Lawyer: "Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?"

Back
Top Bottom