BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

We paid $20.00 a month back then. We did not get calls on that number any more either.
Back then,,, you needed a local service,,,, and a long distance carrier. My local service portion was somewhat more than $20, but the additional long distance,, which was not all that far,,, but outside my area code racked up the rest of the bill. :idunno

Back then,,, you needed a local service,,,, and a long distance carrier. My local service portion was somewhat more than $20, but the additional long distance,, which was not all that far,,, but outside my area code racked up the rest of the bill. :idunno
Phone bills could get very high when long distance is added! outside of the area code was often more expensive

We still have a landline. When we moved out here, we figured out that our cell phones had almost no signal here. We can still get a text out but can't text pictures or actually talk on the cell. It's included with our internet too (which is lousy but it's all that's available here). We're counting down to we get Starlink! Then, we might switch to VOIP too if we can keep the same number. DH actually just brought that up today. We got this neat battery thing that we have our router plugged in to now. If we lose power, we won't lose internet for at least 4 hours :)

fartspray.PNG

Back
Top Bottom