BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

The GOVERNMENT is always doing studies and STATISTICS. According to what I read, the mouse is the most common pet in US households,,,, SURPASSING DOGS and Cats. Unfortunately, some reach a terrible end:hit
I find this sad especially because those older mouses are hard to come by.

I find this sad especially because those older mouses are hard to come by.
I use an old Logitech Trackball mouse. There are so many new ones made, but when mine started failing recently, I wanted another one just like the one I had. I could find it, but it was well over $100 for a used one!!! In fact, Logitech had a new one on there for $169!!! Lucky for me, I found a back up in my old computer "stuff". :cool:

I use an old Logitech Trackball mouse. There are so many new ones made, but when mine started failing recently, I wanted another one just like the one I had. I could find it, but it was well over $100 for a used one!!! In fact, Logitech had a new one on there for $169!!! Lucky for me, I found a back up in my old computer "stuff". :cool:
Is it this one?
Screenshot_20240522_171537.png

I use a Logitech trackball mouse as well. Except it has the ball off to the side for thumb use. I like it, and it's definitely better than the old push-around mouse I had.

Is it this one?
View attachment 3840666
I use a Logitech trackball mouse as well. Except it has the ball off to the side for thumb use. I like it, and it's definitely better than the old push-around mouse I had.
That's the one. DH used the one you are talking about. He likes it better, but this one is perfect for me. The new trackballs are definitely fancier, but I don't want to deal with the learning curve. lol

Back
Top Bottom