bye bye odor

I think a further explanation is in order. LOL Your original post is pretty lacking in details and has left me wondering what you're talking about.

Try explaining what the product is, what it's used for, how you want to use it, and maybe provide a link for other people to view the product. Might get you a little more input on the subject.
smile.png

bye bye odor is a natural microbial solution to eleminate stall odors. It is made by Spalding the people that have the Fly Predators. On their web site it says you can use it in the house for dog potty odors. We have 3 inside dogs that have been very good about going out side. One of them is getting old and has a hard time holding her potty some times. Then the male dog has desides he should mark her spots. I was looking for something to nip the odor quickly before it getts out of hand. Matti is good about useing the potty pads if she can make it to them. Am not wanting to create her yet
The web site iswww.9319.spalding-labs.com
Thanks for any help
piecemaker

I saw that in the last Spalding catalog I got with the fly predators, but haven't tried it. I'd be interested to hear feedback.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom