C.A.T Contest!!! (Clever, Appealing, Talented). Show off your cats!!! STARTS TODAY, ENDS FEB. 17TH.

Pics
Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
Since my worst looking chicken molt contest was getting nowhere....
I started a contest called: C.A.T! C.A.T means:
Clever
Appealing
Talented.

Show off your cats to win this contest! I don't really necessarily have a reward for the winner, but enter for fun!!! The winner has the most pretty/beautiful cat (Nothing toward anyone else's cat by no means)! In the following passage, I will inform you on how to enter and the rules.

HOW TO ENTER
Entering is basic. Take a pic of your cat (if you already have a pic of your cat, don't worry about this part). Now, come to the replies of this thread and click the image icon. Press select file unless you have used the picture before (the pic should be in your recently used pics folder right under the select file button if you have used it o BYC before). Thumbnails are NOT accepted, so make sure the pic of your cat is FULL IMAGE. If you wish to enter more than one cat, you may! Just don't go over the 5 cat limit. Now, put everything you know about the cat. Age, gender, name and breed. If you don't know the gender, age, name or breed, put "Unknown." Under that info, you can put a little note, like "She/he is a good cat" or something.... Now for the rules!

RULE 1:
Always be nice to everyone who is entering!

Rule 2:
Don't share anything that you wouldn't share face to face on the replies of this thread!

RULE 3:
HAVE FUNNN!!!

The contest closes Feb. 17th and the 3 winners will be announced the 18th. On the 17th, the contest doesn't close until 4:00 PM EST. But, 6:00 PM for Central, 5:00 for Mountain, 3:00 PM for Pacific.

HAVE FUN SHOWING OFF YOUR CAT!

How fun! I have 3, will have to see if any of their pictures are 'contest worthy'.

Looking forward to see what everyone's pictures look like!

Lily beautiful.jpg

Name: Lily
Breed: Mitted Lynx Point Ragdoll
Lily would've made a great mother - she's very maternal. She loves everyone, especially the kids. She loves our dog too but our dog isn't too keen on having to share her bed with a cat!

Mistletoe 3.jpg

Name: Mistletoe Snowman Santa Claus (named by our daughter)
Breed: Moggy
Mistletoe was a rescue kitten who was almost put down due to her being so sick. She is deaf, half blind due to scar tissue on one eye, grew up without siblings (so she doesn't play nice), and I love her to bits because she's such a kooky cat.

Daisy.jpg

Name: Daisy
Breed: Mitted Seal Point Ragdoll
We adopted Lily and Daisy when they were just over a year old. Someone had returned them to their breeder who we'd become friends with. Daisy was happy in her new home but never needed us, never sought us out. It took probably 18 months for her to come out of her shell (and out from under the bed) and decide that she really did love us. She absolutely adores my husband and is such a flirt with him!

5aebfaab-41c2-4651-8389-682b291867de_kindlephoto-147093676.jpg

Is it ok if I don't own the cat anymore?
I own the one at the bottom though.
Name: Shiloh (on the bottom)
Breed: mixed. But he is seal point and white colored. Which is cool.
Shiloh is a very furry and laid back.
IMG_20170401_1857442_rewind_kindlephoto-102143358.jpg

Name: Tiger
Breed: Mixed
Ultra athletic and friendly, but undersized.

Back
Top Bottom