**** C S R A Group ****

Quote:
I know WestKnollAmy in upstate South Carolina had a random Guinea come to her yard and would hang out with the chickens, until she got a second one, and now those two stay pairded up and off in their own world from what i gather from her.
cool.png

P.S. I'm thinking of getting rid of my RIR flock to spend more time on my Delawares and BLRW. Anyone interested? PM me if so. I have 6 hens (6mos-1yr), 1 roo (8mos-1yr), and 4 Gold Comet hens (1 yr old). Would like $10 per hen, I'll give the roo for free if you buy all.

cool.png

Farmer John,

If you are unable to sell all our chickens, I would be interested in buying two of your Golden Comets as they are calm, friendly, beautiful egg laying machines! Let me know. I am going to try to make it out to the Swap but no promises because i will be volunteering for my church all morning. We don't know when we'll be finishing up.

Whoall is going to the swap in Irmo? It would be nice to get to know everyone in person. I will make a sign and have it near the door to T.S. If ypu are interested, stop by the sign at 11. Hope to see some of you there.

I showed up about 11. There were 4 chicken vendors when I got there. I met Farmer John. He had some nice looking chickens. I would like to have a community meet sometime in the next few months if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom