**** C S R A Group ****

Hi all, I'm in south Augusta also. Just saw this thread and thought I'd pipe in. Just hatched 9 bitties from eggs a friend gave me to hatch for her. Well 3 were my eggs from my chickens. I have 3 white silkies a red frizzle in one pen and 3 cinnamon queens with a RIR roo in the main coop. Two CQ eggs and one silky egg hatched. My first time using an incubator... What a treat to do.

Awesome! I am currently hatching brahmas and polish.

7 brahmas and 2 polish so far!

I built my bator from a styrofoam cooler. This is the second time I have used it. The first time I only got 2 to hatch.

Oh and I am in Appling.

Also curious where is recommended to get birds and feed from. I am likely going to have enough room here in a few months to build a coop and do some chickens. I am wanting to do Buff Orpingtons so that I have good layers with good temperament, I have two small children, and I am new to the whole chicken thing. Thanks.

Also curious where is recommended to get birds and feed from. I am likely going to have enough room here in a few months to build a coop and do some chickens. I am wanting to do Buff Orpingtons so that I have good layers with good temperament, I have two small children, and I am new to the whole chicken thing. Thanks.

I get my birds from dusty clover poultry in mccormick sc (I live in evans). I got ameraucanas, wyandottes, and easter eggers from them. I get my feed from tractor supply.

Back
Top Bottom