**** C S R A Group ****

Ahh...I thought so. I just found it, the FB page. and...I got approved!!!
celebrate.gif

Hey y'all! It's been a few years since I've been active on this site... I'm starting over. Hubs and I are working on starting our own little "farm." We're nearly done clearing land for my horses, and we want to do a couple head of cattle and some chickens. We're on 12 acres in between Williston and Barnwell. I want some neat chickens, they're just going to be for eggs and entertainment, won't be for meat. I'm sad I missed a couple events here recently, the one at TSC and the one here in Barnwell. :( I'm awaiting acceptance into the FB Hobby Farmer page. :) I'm excited to make some farmer friends around here!

Beth

Welcome again Beth!! Hope to see you in the FB page! There is also a SC chicken page.

I am in the CSRA not far from Ponderosa Plantation but I do not do FB.
Where else can I get info about local meets and events?

I am in the process of property improvements to allow chickens and quail, but due to health it is slow going
and I have a LOT of predators on my property.

LizardKing, hi I'm John Womack, owner/operator of Ponderosa Plantation!! I see you said you are nearby, may I ask where? I would love to meet you and help get you up and running if you need help!

The next event will be 2/22/14 at Tractor Supply on Bobby Jones Expressway in Augusta from 9-2. Keep an eye on craigslist and flyers at feed stores since you don't do FB.

LizardKing, hi I'm John Womack, owner/operator of Ponderosa Plantation!! I see you said you are nearby, may I ask where? I would love to meet you and help get you up and running if you need help!

The next event will be 2/22/14 at Tractor Supply on Bobby Jones Expressway in Augusta from 9-2. Keep an eye on craigslist and flyers at feed stores since you don't do FB.

Thanks for your reply, I will send more info by PM instead of taking over this thread.

Best thing to do is make a few connections in the area that can keep you filled in on what might be going on and who you can get in touch with for stuff. :)

Back
Top Bottom