**** C S R A Group ****

Quote:
At least it should be a little cooler by then:)
Have you received any other feedback on that date? It would be nice to know what people are planning to bring. I don't have anything to bring and don't need to buy, but it would be fun to meet everyone.

Gardengranny

Quote:
I could hatch out some chicks and have those but I probably won't have any juveniles or adults. Will also have hatching eggs. Where did u have in mind?

I just threw out that date because it was good for me and still a ways off. The date is not set in stone if there is a better consensus date. I thought of your idea John about Tractor Supply on Bobby Jones.

Some pictures of my favorite babies....

I purchased a trio of MF bantam cochins from Lynne of Wingshadows Hacienda in California. They've given me lovely babies. I love watching these little fellas run all over their run on their little furry feet!

84140_img_1234.jpg

84140_img_1235.jpg

84140_img_1239.jpg

84140_img_1241.jpg

Sweet little chicks!

Gail

So pretty!!
love.gif

Are they mille fleur d'uccle? This spring we got one from Meyer hatchery, but one day it just mysteriously disappeared from the brooder. We never figured how it escaped.
hit.gif

They are mille fleur bantam cochins; part of the MF bantam cochin project.

I was interested in mille fleur d'uccle's as my mother was originally from Belgium. She passed away at age 95 last fall. I'd like to get some as a tribute to her. I think they are beautiful.

Gail

Back
Top Bottom