**** C S R A Group ****

I never knew there was a CSRA thread!!!
celebrate.gif
I live in Washington (well, technically Metasville) about 45 minutes from Augusta. I raise Silkies, Buttercups, guinea fowl and barnyard chickens
smile.png

Welcome to our thread!

Dipsy will you be at the swap and do you plan on bringing any of the serama?

I'm going to the Monroe show and plan on getting a young pair there, the hen is a wheaten.

Just a reminder about our swap meet/gathering in Augusta on November, 5th. Let me know soon if you plan on coming. Tractor Supply has tables, but needs an estimate. I can have Lunch available for those who want it ($5-$6 per person). Also, let us know what you have to sell/trade/buy.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.
David

Quote:
I just had a case of the dry varity of fowl pox. It took about 3 weeks for it to run it's coarse, and did not cause any real problem. At first i thought that it was causing a fall off in egg production, but I later found out that that was due to the start of the fall moult. It wasn't too bad really. I understand that it is pretty common if you are in an area with a mosquito population. Anybody that's not in a mosquito area?? Wet pox, I don't have any experience with thankfully...it sounds a lot nastier. .....stan

Back
Top Bottom